The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization exam tests candidates' skills and knowledge in the use of Red Hat Data Virtualization to integrate multiple data sources.
Developers and architects who will be responsible for modeling and creating federated views of multiple, different data sources using Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization. Database administrators who may be involved in a project using Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization to model and create federated views of multiple, different data sources.
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives which highlights the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Red Hat encourages all candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization Exam (EX450) to consider taking the Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Administration (JB450) training course.
Someone who holds a Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization is able to perform the following tasks:
- Start, stop and manage deployments on the Data Virtualization runtime
- Model and create federated views from divergent data sources including flat files and relational databases
- Transform data from divergent data sources to create new, business ready data views
- Create virtual procedures to provide customized and/or optimized data views
- Use effective techniques to improve the performance of federated data views
- Expose federated data as RESTFul services