Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374) is designed for automation content developers to leverage the new, container focused tools from Red Hat® Ansible Automation Platform to efficiently develop automation that can be managed by the automation controller. Learn recommended practices for automation development using reusable code, advanced playbook techniques, shared execution environments, and preparing for scalable automation with the automation content navigator.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0.
Оплата производится в рублях РФ по курсу ЦБ РФ на день оплаты
This course is designed for users who create automation content, including these roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Linux system administrators
- Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment
- Apply recommended practices for effective and efficient automation with Ansible.
- Perform automation operations as rolling updates.
- Use advanced features of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to work with data, including filters and plugins.
- Create automation execution environments to contain and scale Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Leverage capabilities of the automation content navigator to develop Ansible Playbooks.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294)
- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
Пройдите бесплатное тестирование Skills Assessment, чтобы определить, подходит ли этот курс для вашего уровня подготовки.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Access the command line
- Manage files from command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Control access to files with file system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Manage Linux networking
Develop Playbooks with Ansible Automation Platform 2
Develop Ansible Playbooks following recommended practices with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.
Manage Content Collections and Execution Environments
Run playbooks that use content collections not included in ansible-core, either from an existing execution environment or by downloading them from the automation hub.
Run Playbooks with Automation Controller
Use the automation controller to run playbooks that you developed with automation content navigator.
Work with Ansible Configuration Settings
Examine and adjust the configuration of automation content navigator and the Ansible runner inside execution environments to simplify development and troubleshoot issues.
Manage inventories by using advanced features of Ansible.
Manage Task Execution
Control and optimize the execution of tasks by Ansible Playbooks.
Transform Data with Filters and Plugins
Populate, manipulate, and manage data in variables using filters and plugins.
Coordinate Rolling Updates
Use advanced features of Ansible to manage rolling updates in order to minimize downtime and to ensure maintainability and simplicity of Ansible Playbooks.
Create Content Collections and Execution Environments
Write your own Ansible Content Collections, publish them, embed them in a custom execution environment, and run them in playbooks by using the automation controller.