Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design exam (EX427) is a performance-based certificate exam. A Red Hat® Certified Specialist in Business Process Design has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat® JBoss® Developer Studio and Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite.
Business Analysts, non-technical developers, and experienced developers who are responsible for designing and implementing business processes using Red Hat Process Automation Manager. The exam does not require any Java programming expertise.
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives, which highlight the task areas you can expect to see on the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Be able to use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 2.0 modeler plug-in to create and edit business processes.
Be able to read and run JUnit-based BPMS unit tests using either the mvn command line or Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio.
Пройдите бесплатное тестирование Skills Assessment, чтобы определить уровень вашей подготовки.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design is able to:
- Configure and use Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite activities
- Define and manipulate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite variables
- Understand and use flow control in Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite business processes
Candidates should be able to perform these tasks:
- Configure and use Red Hat Process Automation Manager activities
- Define and manipulate Business Process variables
- Understand and use flow control in Business Process business processes
- Understand the specific benefits and weaknesses of different Business Process process elements
- Handle technical exceptions and process errors