Installing and Supporting Hitachi NAS Platform
Продолжительность очно: 4 дн.
Продолжительность VILT: 4 дн.
Формат обучения: очно, Virtual Instructor-Led Training - VILT
$2,560 - Partners
This 4 day instructor-led course provides detailed procedures for installing and supporting Hitachi NAS platform (HNAS). It introduces HNAS models, and focuses on installation and support requirements.
You will gain experience doing the physical wiring to the private and public Ethernet infrastructure, such as connecting the back-end Fibre Channel cables correctly for both direct attached storage (DAS) and Fibre Channel SAN attached storage configuration scenarios. This is followed by an initial installation of the complete system.
Performing common maintenance tasks, such as the physical replacement of Field Replaceable Units and executing firmware upgrades on all HNAS modules will be covered in the lab sessions.
The course material and lab activities are based on firmware version 12.4.3924.xx, also referenced as Bat-4.
This course prepares you for the Hitachi Data Systems Qualified Professional – NAS Installation accreditation test (HAT-450).
Для кого этот курс
Требуемые знания и навыки
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Hitachi enterprise or modular storage systems installation, configuration and support
- NAS and SAN concepts
- TCP/IP networking concepts, such as router and switches
- Network management and maintenance
- UNIX/Linux administration
- Microsoft® Windows® administration
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the concepts of Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS)
- Describe the physical and logical architecture of HNAS
- Connect HNAS to the private and public Ethernet infrastructure using pre-labeled wiring
- Physically attach HNAS to a Hitachi Data Systems storage system using different Fibre Channel attachment scenarios
- Configure HNAS and the hardware and software of Hitachi Data Systems storage system
- Identify the functionalities of the HNAS file system, perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting
- Hitachi NAS Platform Overview
- Hardware Architecture
- Software Architecture
- Installing Hitachi NAS Platform Models 30×0 and 4xx0
- Ethernet and Fibre Channel Networks
- File System and Access Protocols
- N-Way Clustering and Enterprise Virtual Server (EVS)
Troubleshooting and Replacement
Learning Activities — Labs
- Component Identification
- Hitachi NAS Platform 30×0 Initial Setup
- External SMU Initial Setup
- Hitachi NAS Platform 4xx0 Initial Setup
- Hitachi NAS Platform LUN Discovery
- File Systems and Basic CIFS Administration
- Switchless Clustering
- Maintenance and Firmware Upgrade
- Virtualized SMU Deployment (Demo)
- Troubleshooting and Replacement