Managing Migration to Hitachi NAS Platform 5000 Series
Продолжительность очно: 1 дн.
Продолжительность VILT: 1 дн.
Формат обучения: очно, Virtual Instructor-Led Training - VILT
This 1-day instructor-led course provides the best practices for upgrading the Hitachi NAS Platform 4000 series hardware (as well as the 3000 series) to the Hitachi NAS Platform 5000 series.
After reviewing critical concepts and features, you will get hands-on practice exploring and preparing your current cluster and HNAS Platform 5000 nodes. Once prepared you will perform a full upgrade from your HNAS Platform 3xx0/4xx0 Cluster to a HNAS Platform 5×00 Cluster.
Для кого этот курс
- Install and Support
Требуемые знания и навыки
Knowledge of the existing HNAS hardware
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the IO load considerations
- Create a plan for a hardware rolling upgrade
- Know the Upgrade requirements
- Plan for the code upgrade including:
- System health check
- Preparing the HNAS Platform 4xx0 system
- Performing the system upgrade
- Plan Code Upgrade
- Prepare HNAS Platform 5×00 Nodes
- Preparing Existing System for Upgrade
- Perform System Upgrade
Learning Activities — Labs
- Capturing Cluster Configuration
- Configuring HNAS Platform 5×00 Nodes
- Prepare Existing Cluster
- Performing the HNAS Platform Hardware Upgrade