Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage
Продолжительность очно: 5 дн.
Продолжительность VILT: 5 дн.
Формат обучения: очно, Virtual Instructor-Led Training - VILT
Цена: 114 500 руб.
Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260) is designed for storage administrators and cloud operators who deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in a production data center environment or as a component of a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. Learn how to deploy, manage, and scale a Ceph storage cluster to provide hybrid storage resources, including Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift-compatible object storage, Ceph-native and iSCSI-based block storage, and shared file storage. This course is based on Red Hat Ceph Storage version 4.2.
Для кого этот курс
This course is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks: This course is intended for storage administrators and cloud operators who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage for use by servers in an enterprise data center or within a Red Hat OpenStack Platform environment. Developers writing applications who use cloud-based storage will learn the distinctions of various storage types and client access methods.
Требуемые знания и навыки
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation certification, or equivalent experience.
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCE or equivalent, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment at https://rhtapps.redhat.com/assessment/?partner=red_unix
- Some experience with storage administration is recommended but not required.
Business Outcome Statement
Reliable and performant data storage is a critical component for enterprise application and infrastructure solutions. Software-defined storage offers organizations the flexibility to grow their data storage requirements while enabling applications to operate at cloud-scale. Red Hat Ceph Storage leverages commodity hardware to create distributed and scalable storage volumes that are both fault-tolerant and provide access via object, block, and file data levels. Successful planning, deployment and operation of a storage cluster can be achieved through completion of Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage course.
Student Outcome Statement
As a result of attending this course, students will be able to deploy, operate, and manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster. Students will learn that Red Hat Ceph Storage is the standard, integrated cloud storage solution for Red Hat OpenStack Platform. Developer students will learn to implement each available storage type and method offered by Red Hat Ceph Storage, and be able to choose the correct type and method for their enterprise storage scenarios and applications. Administrators and operators will be able to perform Ceph cluster management, including configuration, daily operations, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and scaling.
- Знакомство с архитектурой Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Развертывание хранилища Red Hat Ceph
- Настройка кластера Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Управление компонентами кластера объектного хранилища
- Управление картами хранилища
- Предоставление блочного хранилища с помощью RBD.
- Предоставление объектного хранилища с помощью RGW
- Обеспечение файлового хранилища с помощью CephFS
- Управление кластером хранилища Red Hat Ceph
- Настройка и устранение неполадок Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Управление хранилищем платформы Red Hat OpenStack с помощью хранилища Red Hat Ceph