Hitachi VSP and G Series Differences: Models 350, 370, 700, 900
Продолжительность очно: 2 дн.
Продолжительность VILT: 2 дн.
Формат обучения: очно, Virtual Instructor-Led Training - VILT
$1280 - Partners
This 2 day course provides an introduction to the new Hitachi VSP F and G series models 350, 370, 700 and 900. It focuses on the overall hardware and software architecture as well as highlights the differences with the previous VSP storage systems. In addition, this course walks through how to configure the storage system and how to launch and use Hitachi Storage Advisor (HSA) Embedded. This course is designed for those who have prerequisite knowledge of legacy Hitachi VSP storage systems.
Для кого этот курс
- Install and Support
- Implement and Integrate
Требуемые знания и навыки
Must be experienced in installing and operating VSP G200/G400/G600/G800
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the hardware and software architecture
- Compare and contrast the differences with previous storage systems
- Describe and demonstrate the program products
- Identify and install the hardware components
- Initiallize and configure the storage system
- Service and support the hardware components
- Launch and use Hitachi Storage Advisor (HSA) Embedded
- Management GUI’s
- Software Features