Migrating Data with Nondisruptive Migration Using Hitachi Command Suite v8.x
Продолжительность очно: 1 дн.
Продолжительность VILT: 1 дн.
Формат обучения: очно, Virtual Instructor-Led Training - VILT
$640 - Partners
$900 - Customers
This 6 hour virtual instructor-led course provides an overview of how to use the Hitachi Command Suite v8.1.x GUI to perform nondisruptive data migration operations from source storage systems to target storage systems. This course familiarizes you with key nondisruptive data migration features and functions, including planning, preparation, and execution phases of nondisruptive data migration operations.
This course also includes a demonstration showing how to use the Hitachi Command Suite v8.1.x GUI for managing and executing the nondisruptive data migration workflow.
Для кого этот курс
- Storage Administration
Требуемые знания и навыки
Demonstrated experience with Hitachi storage hardware and the Hitachi Command Suite
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the major features and functionalities of nondisruptive data migration operations
- Identify the components required for nondisruptive data migration
- Understand nondisruptive data migration planning considerations
- Explain the 4 main phases of nondisruptive data migration
- Use the HCS v8.1.x GUI screens to implement nondisruptive data migration workflow operations
- Understand the benefits of a nondisruptive data migration, as well as the risks associated with this type of an operation
- Nondisruptive Migration Workflow Environment
- Hitachi Command Suite GUI Operations – Nondisruptive Migration Workflow